The Michael`s Eco Bar
If you are in Old Nessebar you need to visit the Michael`s Eco Bar. Address is 7a "Han Asparouh" str. Probably you can miss it on your first visit to Nessebar, however it is worth a find. Just asked locals for directions.
The Michael Eco Bar is not easy to describe. It looks like a cave and behind that cave another world begins. Quiet garden with trees, stalactites, stalagmites, seats embedded in the rock. The running water makes it even nicer. Watch live tortoises in the small pond. There is an extensive range of cocktails available. Cocktails are strong and cheap. All cocktails are about 5 - 6 leva or less. They do not do food. Great bar to get a refreshment while visiting the beautiful Old town of Nessebar. Great for pictures.
Definitely recommended it to everyone!
How to get to Old Nessebar?
- walk along the beach. It takes about an hour. You can always stop off for a drink.
- the local bus runs to Nessebar every 10 mins and only costs 1.30 leva. It takes about 15 - 20 min.
- grab a small nobby train which is 3 leva.
- it is a short taxi drive from the Sunny beach Hotels. Taxi will cost about £10
- take a water boat from main pier in Sunny beach. Runs most days from 09:00 AM to 22:00 PM. Cost is 10 leva adults, 5 leva for kids